Sunday 14 April 2013

Well heloo there:)

AHHH
i got my 3,000 view yesterday!! You guys are amazing and i love you to pieces:)
I have realised that i have been paying a lot more attention to youtube than my blog but have realised now that if i had to pick bewtween youtube and blogging, blogging would come way before anything else.. I need to concentrate on blogging, bloggin and more blogging so i am going to try and post everday!! You can computer slap me if i dont! So  can i ask you to do a small favour and tell everone about this blog, and be a member, i will make you guys proud. As my dream is to have millions of people view my blog, 3,000 is good but i know i can do better so can you just click that share button and make my day:) So that little thing is over..

My favourite quotes
 
'Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live' Chanel

“The difference between style and fashion is quality'' Giorgio armany

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best.” Marilyn Monroe 
“I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens.” Woody allen

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” Albert einstein

I am now going to upload a load of pictures and not explain why i put them there because i can





 

No comments:

Post a Comment